Drinking enough water isn’t really enough. You have to drink the right kind of water – water that will help buffer acid, help remove toxins, and is easily absorbed by your body. You need great tasting water with antioxidant properties and proper pH levels.
Having a LivingWater is like owning a limitless supply of alkaline, ionized, healthy water. You get pH-balancing, healthy alkaline water for drinking and cooking, strong alkaline water for washing vegetables, and acidic water for cleaning. Plus, when you drink alkaline water regularly, you’re helping your body to hydrate itself as well as flush out toxins and waste products. If you’re trying to lose weight, you may get a boost there as well. Overall, there’s no better way to help stay healthy.
Utilizing Direct Disk Ionization (DDI) Technology™, LivingWater is a revolutionary approach to water ionization. Designed by the inventor who holds the first water ionization engine patent, it does not require numerous plates or membranes. While conventional units require a low flow rate to maximize ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential), LivingWater with Direct Disk Ionization (DDI) Technology™ can achieve the same ORP levels at a higher flow rate. The Direct Disk Ionization Technology and constant power output design produce ionized water with the least amount of electrical energy needed. Similar to a compact fluorescent lightbulb which uses less energy for the same amount of light output as an incandescent bulb, LivingWater is a more efficient use of energy than conventional plate units.
- A patented constant power output design monitors the TDS level of the source water and automatically adjusts accordingly to maintain a constant pH level.
- The LivingWater is designed to operate in low or high TDS areas, even with the TDS is in the thousands.
- Accidental use of hot water will not harm the unit as there are no membranes. A unique water-cooled power supply allows for continual operation without risk of overheating. Most conventional plate ionizers can only operate for a limited period of time before they must be shut off in order to cool down.
- LivingWater offers 8 different pH levels, ranging from 4.0 acidic water to 10.0 alkaline water plus a SUPER function to achieve extreme pH levels when needed.
- The LivingWater features a reusable mineral port for use with common sea salt for enhanced mineralization for higher levels of pH.
- An easy to read, multicolor LCD control panel keeps track of performance particulars, including total liters produced, life indicators, and pH setting. Each pH setting changes the background color of the LCD.
- The Living Water® is water resistant so that splashes and spills will not harm the electronics.
- Easy to install with only 2 connections, water in and drain out, and LivingWater can be installed to the left or right of the sink, without any adjustments.
- A unique Switching Mode Power Supply makes the LivingWater always ready for international use. The unit can be plugged into 100v, 110v, 220v or 240v without any adjustment. A country specific plug adapter is all that is needed.
Water passes through two filters before ionization occurs:
- The first filter is a carbon and sediment filter which removes unpleasant tastes and odors from the water.
- The second filter is a carbon and food grade calcium sulfite filter to ensure proper mineralization of the water using good calcium.
- Filters can be easily removed and replaced with a simple twist and lock design.
- LivingWater was designed for easy maintenance. The unit has an automatic cleaning cycle every 12 minutes of use. Annual cleaning can be performed at home with the port adapter and cleaning kit.
- With proper care and maintenance, the LivingWater provides a longer service life than conventional plate units and features a 5-year limited warranty.
Citric Acid Cleaning Kit
Citric Acid Electrode Cleaning Kit for the New LivingWater. A complete Citric Acid Cleaning Kit for annual electrode cleaning of the New LivingWater ionizer.
Contains everything you need to perform recommended annual electrode cleaning for maintaining proper unit function:
- Bucket for mixing and circulating citric acid solution
- Submersible pump
- Cleaning adapter (attaches to the unit’s salt port)
- Hose to connect pump and adapter
- Citric acid (1 pack)
Replacement Filter Set
Set includes 1 Carbon (#1) and 1 Calcium (#2) replacement filter for the New LivingWater.
Change both LivingWater filters when:
- The LCD display shows 10,000L
- Every year, even if the display shows less than 10,000 L
- If the output water develops a peculiar odor or water flow is significantly reduced